Tuesday 10 April 2012

Blogger New layout is Poor Poor Poor!


Well, congratulations Google. You update your blogger.com format and it has left me wishing to pull out all together. Oh, don't get me confused with an idiot who can't cope with change, like the dads and aunties on facebook who can't cope with time-line. I am not a technophobe.


Today you offered me to [Down] (up) grade to the new format, and, with all the trust of a 4 year old holding the hand of his mother, I plunged straight in and said 'yes please!'. If only I could go back... but you can't go back. Once you've taken the plunge into the seemingly peerless blue waters, it's too late. You realise that the tides are black and they endlessly wash against you as you swim the wrong way through the mire that is laughingly called 'the completely new, streamlined blogging experience' ... PAH!


But get this, not only is it impossible for me to actually browse potential blogs to newly follow, I have just been reading a blog I had the address of and find I can't even interact with it. The blog belongs to a Writers Circle and I tried to comment on an article several times but Blogger, in all it's new-shiny-crapness has said 'NO!'


I am going to stop writing now as I have just thought, it might not even let me post this - my rantings may be lost for ever, the moment gone etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment